Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, A Joyful Gleason Christmas Tradition

So here is the start of our Family Tradition at Christmas. The Grand Hotel in Fairhope to see the lights. How beautiful! My WONDERFUL husband surprised me with a one-night family get-a-way to the Grand in the Executive Suite (which I was THRILLED about)!


We Started out with dinner at Tamara's, one of my favorite spots in F'hope....I don't know why I like it so much, but I sure do! A few glasses of wine and a wonderful meal!





Then on to the Grand! I must say, getting into the room was a little crazy...Everyone had
complimented my sweet baby girl at Tamara's on her sweet Christmas dress, just to find it ruined by the time we made it to the hotel room. She had been working up a little Christmas present of her own. She may as well of gift wrapped it. Anyway, I was in complete awe and surprise of the room but was trying to bathe my child in the sink, remove her diaper and clean my WOOL COAT with a tide pen all at the same time...I tried to pass her off to the bell hop with no success. I don't think any tip was worth THAT diaper change.






Anyway, with her sweet and beautiful Christmas gown ruined, our photos were taken in her PJ's. Here is some pics of the first of hopefully many Christmas's to come. All is Merry and Bright in the Gleason Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment