Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My 6 AM Adventure

This morning S.D. decided to wake up at 6 am, instead of her normal 7:30-8 schedule. She was hungry...so I nursed. Of course she fell asleep about 6 minutes in, so I decided to wake her back up and to get a full feeding in, I would go ahead and change her diaper.
Bad Idea.

So as I lay her on her changing table, she begins to spit up. Her diaper is already off, and although there is poop all over her rear end, I decide to pick her up to help her with her spit up, which happens to go all over my shoulder.

Obviously at that point she was very well relaxed and decided to pee all down my shirt (in addition to the spit-up), down my pants, on the carpet and on the changing pad. Marvelous. Good thing I have a great husband that I woke up to help me. I'm trying to get a new diaper on and change my own clothes while he is grabbing towels to clean up the carpet and change the diaper changing pad cover...

Needless to say, it was a wonderful way to start the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment