Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3 Year Anniversary!

Here is a pic of Sean and I going out to dinner on the night of out 3 year anniversary! A special thanks to Char and Ginger for watching our SD!


Sean came home with these beautiful PINK roses on the 18th (yesterday)...my gift to him wasn't so great...continue reading...Sean's favorite cake is my Granny's Red Velvet, which I am very fortunate to have her recipe!!! However, I'm afraid I did her NO JUSTICE tonight. I have no idea what happened...maybe to much oil or the wrong type of flour....anyway, the cake did not rise, and it kind of turned out crunchy on the edges and kind of dense in the middle...more like a Red Velvet Buttermilk Biscuit...yummy.



We ordered Strawberry Shortcake at Dinner.













1 comment:

  1. The cake is hilarious. I can totally relate to your "un-success" in the kitchen... unfortunately. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete