Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Time!


Well, a lot has been going on since the Holiday's have passed! Football games, family has visited...a lot of prayers have been sent up, a lot of prayers have been answered...and I'm just now getting time to sit down and take it all in....
Here are some photos of the fam:



Aunt Heather with SD

G'ma and Kenny...getting married next month! Congrats guys!


The Family


Girls!

The past month has been filled with emotion, both good and bad:
Some of the goods:
  • A few babies I'm looking forward to meeting...JSarge (LUKE) being one, and NO I'M NOT THE OTHER!
  • DUH, an Alabama National Championship
  • My Daughter is now WALKING!
  • An awesome Saints game with my best friends
  • Family coming back together
  • Getting back in my community group and Ladies' Bible study at church. It feels so great to have the Holy Spirit surround me with such wonderful people!
  • SD's one year appointment...she knocked it out of the park!
  • Kindermusik in full swing again!
  • Happy Birthday to Keri, Tiffani, Banks and Lizzie this month! Love you all!
A few of the not so good:
  • Sweet Kayda Jade being diagnosed with cancer. Here is the good news: she is surrounded by believing parents that know the Lord is in control at all times. We've been praying so much!
  • The Saint's losing to the 49ers, really guys?
  • My bro being gone for like 2 months, and leaving without painting my play room for SD....thanks for that Zach!
  • I've had a few doctors appointments to see if I have gallstones...hoping for the best :)
Y'all come back now! Ya Hear?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment