Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Perfected!

Here are a few ideas and recipes I have snagged from Pinterest and tried them out...




I thought this idea was so cute! This was an old window frame I found at White House Antiques, the best little antique shop! I lined it with some scrapbook paper and then put all of SD's black and white photos in the front. This is for her "play room" so I tried to make it so that all the photos were of her playing. It looks great in her room.








Here is the Pinterest recipe for Texas Ranch Chicken Casserole. It was pretty good...not fantastic. I think it could have used a little more kick! I added a little taco seasoning and a packet of dry ranch dressing...I think next time I make it, I'll put some chili powder in it too!

















These are some chicken wraps that I made just last night. I added tomatoes to mine (because I think everything taste better with tomatoes) and they turned out really good. I used spinach wraps instead of flour to add a little nutrition. This gets a thumbs up. They are extremely filling, I could only eat half of one, and they made 4 large roll ups. Good, Inexpensive and husband approved. The only suggestion is that you serve it with some salsa, and I love sweet corn salsa.





Mine was not near as pretty, but they tasted great.








Honey Crockpot Chicken. This had a little Asian Flare to it. I served mine with some homemade fried rice (a lot more healthy) and pot stickers instead of egg rolls. This was easy and very, very good.



Here is my photo!













The last "project" was trying to remove my "spillovers" on my flat top. I found a blog through Pinterest that says to put baking soda on the baked-on mess and then lay a soapy washcloth over it for a while, and it should come right up. Not the case. I found that (Thanks to my neighbor, Trish) a product called "Bartender's Friend" works much, much better! Thanks Trish!

No comments:

Post a Comment